Wednesday, November 2, 2011

last but not the last

So then it all ended yesterday. And much like the trend for the month, I am posting a day later.

Probably this is the umpteenth time, but I thank Capt. Purvesh Gada for leading me into this. Even though I am only 16 posts in, its been an adventure.

And that too, I have never been so creative while fretting under a deadline. :)

There were so many frank opinions circulating in the cement-mixer like mind, but I never quite got it out. Finally! They saw the light of the day, in the form of letters heavily laced with sarcasm.

There were some joys I found in life, which I wanted to share with everyone. And the posts of Mayapur, post no. 50 and the one about festivals saw that.

And I speak with much more clarity on the topics of my choice. For those of you not met me before, even after coming out of my introverted nature, I still stutter at times to say what I want clearly.

But now, I am much more relaxed when I want to express myself.
I dodge past my inhibitions and get right down to the action.

And I will write more often. But I plead with my seven team members to please do drop in.

And most of all I have gained 7 new buddies! Everyone unique in their flair with the words.

I thank all my buddies in BlogOholics for keeping me alive with your comments, I wouldn't be here without you.

-------Thank You--------------

No comments: